A tablet containing 6300 mg of amino acids per serving.
The BASIC Amino Tablet contains 18 different types – 9 essential and 9 non-essential – amino acids, which provide the body with a total of 6300 mg of quality nutrients.
Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins, which contribute to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.*
* Scientifically proven and approved statements by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
- With 6300 mg of amino acids per serving
- 18 different kinds of amino acids
- precision dosing
Who is it recommended for?
- you need extra amino acids,
- you’re boosting muscle mass,
- you’re looking for a product with a minimum amount of lactose,
- you’re looking for a tablet-based protein supplement
or if you simply like formulas with precise dosing.
Try it and see for yourself!
How to use it?
On resting days, take 1 serving (3 tablets) between meals and on workout days, take 1 serving approximately 45 minutes prior to and/or after workout.
Double the daily dose if you feel your body needs a greater supplement of amino acids.
Packaging: 350 tablets